We know that change isn’t easy and living healthy is a choice you have to make each and every day. We’ve designed the Y-Change healthy lifestyle program to help guide and support you every step of the way. Y-Change will provide you with coaching, knowledge, resources and group support to help you make small physical activity and nutritional changes that add up to a healthier lifestyle. Y-Change is included in membership!
What to expect in Y-Change
- You'll meet 2–3 times per week for six weeks with your Y-Change Coach and a small group of members working toward living healthier.
- As a group, you'll try new classes and activities at the Y and you'll track your physical activity.
- Learn about healthy eating and track the food you eat.
- You'll support and motivate others in your group, and they'll do the same for you.
Something for everybody
- Y-Change is the foundation course to help you get started with nutrition education, physical activity, motivation and support.
- Y-Change II is a continuation of Y-Change and goes into greater detail about various types of physical activity and their benefits, while continuting to provide motivation and support.
- Y-Change Kids is designed for children ages 8–12 and helps kids start good habits early with games and fun activities.
- Y-Change Teens teaches teens the foundations of healthy living and includes health topics that are relevant to teens.
- Y-Change Family teaches nutrition and activity in a family fun setting and encourages quality time together.
- Y-Change Active Aging is designed to help you get or stay active and healthy as you age.
Y-Change is open to all members at no additional charge. Learn more about membership here.Find a Y-Change session